Perth Skin & Laser is the first clinic in Perth to offer PIANO – the newest form of non-surgical skin tightening. We can tighten existing collagen and stimulate fresh collagen formation resulting in tighter, fresher looking skin by using our laser in PIANO mode. This method leaves no damage to the top layer of skin and therefore has minimal downtime and very little chance of complications.
Do you want tighter, younger looking skin?
Perth Skin & Laser are the first clinic in Perth to offer PIANO – the newest form of non-surgical skin tightening.
Using our laser in PIANO mode enables us to tighten existing collagen and stimulate fresh collagen formation resulting in tighter, fresher looking skin. Used in this way there is no damage to the top layer of skin and therefore very little chance of complications – plus minimal downtime.
We can also treat you with our Erbium laser in non-ablative or SMOOTH mode for further tightening, thus targeting all layers of skin, giving a great skin tightening procedure or non-surgical lift. This vaporizes the outer layer of your skin thereby creating a smooth new skin tone. This method also has no downtime.
Often we combine these treatments with our other fractional lasers to perform TwinLight treatments as this provides a total rejuvenation and tightening treatment – ideal for skin that has suffered a lot of sun damage or is heavily pigmented.
Most of the body can be treated, including areas that are loose due to extreme weight loss, but the most popular targets are the face, neck and jowls. The treatment leaves you with a smoother, tighter appearance as well as an improved skin colour and tone and reduced wrinkles.
How does skin tightening work?
The skin tightening procedure utilizes our medical grade laser to heat the skin. This in turn stimulates collagen production. The collagen in the dermis is targeted, however the epidermis is left untouched; this means that downtime is kept to an absolute minimum. When the collagen in the dermal heals and remodels itself below the untouched outer layer of the epidermis your skin takes on a smoother, tighter appearance.
What you need to know about skin tightening
- Treatment with PIANO laser is normally completely pain free. Downtime is kept to a minimum although you may experience a little redness and swelling after the treatment, which is normal. There is no peeling or flaking of skin.
- Skin tightening with laser is completely safe, effective and has no negative side effects.
- The amount of sessions you’ll need really depends on how loose your skin is. One of our qualified consultants will be able to advise you before you start treatment.
- You will see results almost immediately after your treatment but because the remodeling process continues to take place over the coming months you will see ongoing improvement.
- It is important to remember that skin tightening is not a surgical procedure therefore you will not see the same results as a facelift. However as a non-invasive rejuvenation treatment, you will see a definite improvement in the tone and tightness of your skin.
- You will need to speak to one of our qualified consultants before booking a skin tightening session as the treatment is not suitable for all skin types and/or conditions. We will always suggest the right procedure for you and allow you to make your decision based on our honest advice. It also depends on the colour of your skin as to how intense the laser settings can be.
If you have moderate skin slackness and feel that your confidence could do with a boost, why not talk to our team about skin tightening today?